1,000 Fan Promotion
The GLAF 1,000 Facebook Fan Promotion
Thanks for visiting! We’ve hit 1,000 fans on Facebook and the winner is…Lisa Thayer Welch!
The winner of the GLAF 1000 Like Facebook Campaign is Lisa Thayer Welch. Lisa is a long time GLAF supporter and faithful volunteer at GLAF events. GLAF is pleased to award Lisa two complimentary tickets for the Maryland Symphony Orchestra at Wisp Resort in June 2017 and two complimentary tickets for the fundraiser dinner the evening before the concert in June.
1. Eligibility: The GLAF Facebook Fan Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age and older as of date of entry. Employees of and independent contractors working on behalf of Garrett Lake Arts Festival (“Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, the judging organization, and any other individual or company involved in the development, promotion, or execution of the Sweepstakes, including advertising, promotional and service agencies and the immediate families (spouse, and parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same households of such employees are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. How to Enter: Beginning at 12:00:01 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on February 5, 2015 and ending on or about the date at which the Sponsor Facebook page reaches its 1,000th fan (the “Promotion Period”), to receive an entry, become a “Fan” of GLAF on Facebook by clicking the “Like” button above or at http://www.facebook.com/garrettlakesartsfestival. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook. Questions regarding this Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor at [email protected]; not to Facebook.
3. Random Drawing: On or about the date at which the 650th; 850th and 1,000th Facebook Fan has been reached, a random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. A random drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Once a name has been selected for any of the available prizes, that name will not be eligible to win any further prizes during the contest period.
4. Odds: Odds of winning a prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
5. Winner Notification/Prize Claim: Potential winner will be notified by phone, e-mail and/or mail, and may be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release, and a Publicity Release; all of, which must be received within three (3) days of attempted prize notification or the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. In the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, or if prize or prize notification is unclaimed, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner.
6. Additional Terms: By accepting a prize, winner consents to the use of their name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Winner, by acceptance of prize, acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules and agrees to release and hold Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, as well as Facebook, Inc., and each company’s respective officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, representatives, and agents (“Releasees”) harmless from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or the receipt, redemption or use of a prize, including any injuries or damages of any kind sustained in connection with the use, acceptance, possession or awarding of any prize. By participating in this promotion, you agree to be bound by the Official Rules and by the decisions of the sponsoring organization, which are final and binding on all matters. Sponsor reserves the right to modify prize award procedures at its discretion.
7. Limitation of Liability: Releasees are not responsible for printing, typographical, human or other errors of any kind in any sweepstakes-related materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, or fail to enter into the processing system; or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly; or are lost for any reason, including computer, telephonic, paper-transfer, or human error, or electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction, damage, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, or any combination thereof. If, for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or infection by computer viruses, bugs, or tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, actions of entrants, technical failures, or any other causes corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entry or entrant and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes and award prize from among all eligible non-suspect entries validly received prior to the action requiring such modification. By entering, all entrants agree that this Sweepstakes is governed by laws of the state of Maryland for the resolution of all claims and disputes (excluding any claims against or disputes involving parties other than Sponsor relating to any prize awarded in the Sweepstakes). CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS AND ADMINISTRATOR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.